| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Plymouth, England in October is quite mild at 11.9 °C (53.42 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 14.7 °C (58.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9.2 °C (48.6 °F).
- In October the variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures is 5.5 °C (9.9 °F).
- The weather in October is hardly arid with rain sometimes. Circa 95mm (3.7in) of H2O is dumped during an average of 16 days.
- In October the skies in Plymouth, England are somewhat dreary with on balance merely 3:40 of blazing sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 9:43 long and the longest day is 11:34 long with an average length of 10:37.
- There are approximately 6:43 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 35.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 64.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Plymouth, England October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Plymouth, England, Uk
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Plymouth, England:
- Valley, Uk - 323.4 kms (201 miles) N
- Kilkenny, Ireland - 332.8 kms (206.8 miles) NW
- Rosslare, Wexford, Ireland - 264 kms (164 miles) NW
- Aberporth, Uk - 200.9 kms (124.8 miles) N
- Cork, Ireland - 349.5 kms (217.2 miles) WNW
- Cork (Ap), Ireland - 346.9 kms (215.6 miles) WNW
- St. Mary'S, Isles Of Scilly, Uk - 162.2 kms (100.8 miles) WSW
- Brest, France - 213.5 kms (132.7 miles) S
- Birmingham, England, Uk - 291.6 kms (181.2 miles) NE
- Aberystwyth, Wales, Uk - 229.3 kms (142.5 miles) N
- Lyneham, Uk - 196.3 kms (122 miles) NE
- London, England, Uk - 293.9 kms (182.7 miles) ENE
- Cardiff, Wales, Uk - 126.7 kms (78.8 miles) NNE
- London-Gatwick, Uk - 291.2 kms (181 miles) ENE
- Brighton, England, Uk - 286.1 kms (177.8 miles) ENE
- Bournemouth-Hurn, Uk - 168.1 kms (104.5 miles) ENE
- Jersey, Uk - 187.2 kms (116.3 miles) SE
- Caen, France - 293.8 kms (182.6 miles) ESE